6 months ago
De Vere Horwood Estate
If you are looking for a place to secure your next career move that offers the chance to work in a dynamic team in the heart of Buckinghamshire - then look no further than De Vere Horwood Estate just a short distance outside of Milton Keynes.
With meeting spaces to accommodate up to 300 delegates and 185 bedrooms this elegant and historic hotel offers unrivalled opportunities making it an ideal venue for your next role.
Main purpose of the role
Working within a busy fast paced environment you will ensure the smooth running of the Breakfast Service within the restaurant. You’ll ensure the environment is clean and tidy, deliver training to new starters in breakfast service and ensure fantastic customer service throughout.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great breakfast environment that delivers great service throughout. Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident, with excellent communication skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.