27 days ago
We are looking for an exceptional Breakfast Manager to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The Breakfast Manager is a key role within our Food and Beverage Management team and contributes to the hotels strategic goals and values by leading the Breakfast service and supporting the daytime F&B Operation.
Where Will You Be Working?
Doubletree by Hilton City Centre is a branded hotel with 138 bedrooms with a relaxed and chilled bar, a brasserie that wants to excite your senses and is home to Edinburghs iconic SKYbar. We put the human touch back into your travel experience, ideally located in the heart of the city, within walking distance of both Waverely and Haymarket station and just 30 minutes from Edinburgh airport.
What Are We Looking For?
Suitable applicants are likely to be an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager or a very strong Food and Beverage Supervisor in a large operation. Alternatively they may be from a non hotel background but have the right level of experience within a similar fast paced, quality hospitality business.
You will be a people person, with a positive attitude and an energetic approach. Its essential that you are guest focused and passionate about creating brilliant memories for our guests.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with us because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities we transform hotels.
RBH Hotels is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!