3 months ago
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our brigade providing breakfast to our hotel guests in numerous outlets within the resort.
As a Breakfast Chef you will be part of a team producing breakfast for up to 300 guests via buffet service with a la carte menu options for this very busy world class resort.
We are looking for an individual who loves to cook, is willing to get up early with a smile. Ideally you will have worked in kitchens before and have experience with preparing and serving breakfasts.
This is a Part time live-out position.
What we look for
* Early Birds!
* Attention to the smallest detail
* A passion for hospitality
* The ability to cope well under pressure
* Food hygiene knowledge.
* A passion for Food!
Staff Wellbeing package:
* working hours to suit your lifestyle
* Good rates of pay
* guaranteed contractual hours throughout the year
* Extra hours worked over and above contracted hours always paid at contracted rate.
* Straight shifts available
* Due to expansion career development opportunities available
* Uniform Provided (except footwear)
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Membership (subject to t&c's).
* Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
* Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
* Service Award gift vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
* The opportunity to be part of the newest world class resort in one of the most beautiful destinations
About the Hotel
In Spring 2017 Low Wood Bay re-opened as the Lake Districts first world class resort hotel, we are in the final stages of a multi million renovation. Be a part of this exciting next chapter of the story here at Low Wood Bay.
About the Company
English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues, situated across the South Lakes and North Lancashire, are a well-established family owned group of 5 individually styled hotels, 2 Leisure Clubs, Watersports Centre and Marina.
This dynamic collection of hotels holds host to leisure and corporate guests alike, with an extensive and popular range of features including award winning dining, plus leisure and event facilities to suit all occasions.
The astounding locations, high quality service, and unique feel of each property, make the English Lakes Group a popular year round destination for guests and team members alike, attracting many people from across the globe.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo ID at interview will be required from candidates as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you need to complete our easy online application form; you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.