about 1 month ago
Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We are currently looking for exceptional candidate to join us in the role of Breakfast Chef at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA.
What Are We Looking For?
As a Breakfast Chef you will be an integral part of the Kitchen Brigade Reporting into the Head Chef, you will be responsible for preparing and cooking Breakfast. You will be supporting Head chef and Sous chef with preparation of hot and cold food for breakfast and lunch service. You will always be responsible for following brand standards.
As Breakfast Chef you will ensure a consistent high level of food service. You will make sure kitchen areas and equipment are cleaned and relevant health and hygiene procedure are always followed. The successful applicant for this role will have a positive ‘can do' attitude, be passionate about every aspect of food and cooking and show that they care.
This is Full Time Position 32hr, working mostly early mornings, if you are an early riser this job is for you!
Where Will You Be Working?
Your new role of Breakfast Chef will see you working in the Hilton Aberdeen on the site of The Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA).
This role will have you working in 4 star, 200-bedroom Hilton Aberdeen TECA hotel. Hilton includes an executive lounge and up to 8 meeting rooms of variable sizes along with a cocktail bar, two very stylish speciality restaurants, fitness centre and wet leisure and spa facilities
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes – to keep you motivated
* Money off high street retailers – hundreds of savings to be had
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
* Pension – as it’s important to save for a later date
* Flexible pay with Wagestream – a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
* Training programmes – we want you to be the best you can be
* Tips – a bit extra is always handy
* Cycle to Work Scheme – huge savings on buying a new bike
* Refer a Friend Scheme – just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!