about 1 month ago
The Principal London
The Principal London has opened following a multi-million pound refurbishment from top to toe.
Originally opened in 1898 by the Frederick Hotels Company, and designed by Charles Fitzroy Doll, The Principal London is a listed, landmark 'grande dame' that occupies the eastern flank of Russell Square in Bloomsbury. The Principal London combines the rich heritage of the original hotel with modern touches, vibrant bars and buzzing restaurants.
Breakfast Chef de Partie
Love food. Love your job. Create a career.
Just for starters we offer a Welcome Bonus*!!
Breakfast Chef de Partie £750
Chef de Partie – Breakfast role involves a wide range of duties including:
* Working within a small team delivering modern, delicious breakfasts
* Live cooking in front of guests
* Maintaining excellent standards of food presentation
* Ensure the kitchen reaches all health & safety requirements
* Be open to training and new ideas as well as making suggestions to improve the kitchen and team
* Get involved with dish designs and menu planning
As one of our Chef de Partie's - Breakfast you will:
* Have a true passion for brilliant food
* Be distinctive, confident and efficient
* Be Intuitive and professional with great organisational skills and time management
* Be energetic with a passion to do a great job
* Have a can do attitude with natural leadership and motivational skills
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Refer a friend bonus
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform provided