8 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Nottingham
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 07/11/2019
Closing date: 05/05/2020
We can’t stop winning awards! From Talent Development to Excellence in Careers we are showing the hospitality sector just how much of a great place to work we are. And now, to top-it off, we have won the AA “Large Hotel Group of the Year”! Join us now, for an award-winning career. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with Park Plaza as the Breakfast Chef at Park Plaza Nottingham. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to prove your talent as a Commis Chef and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As Breakfast Chef you will be responsible for the daily operation of your section within the kitchen. You will take charge of the production for food of great quality. You will ensure that all production is carried out with appropriate food portion control, use of recipes, all Company food corporate guidelines and service concepts.
* Maintain and improve food quality and presentation, ensuring that food is delivered on time and to the agreed standards.
* Support other Chefs within the kitchen by preparing ingredients as required, and ensuring portion sizes are as requires
* Deal with deliveries and stock rotation
* Maintain high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
What we are looking for:
* An individual truly passionate about food with experience in a professional kitchen environment
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Someone who enjoys to work in a fast paced working environment
* Previous experience within a professional Kitchen would be preferred but not essential
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.