22 days ago
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous places set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeing a Chef de Partie to work as part of our kitchen brigade in our Spa. Your main focus will be to assist the Sous Chef in the preparation and service of food, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
So come and be part of something really special and help us develop the menus, be part of this team and this exciting part of our business. We aim to be a Spa during the day and make the most of this amazing space in the evenings by catering for private events.
If this is the kind of opportunity you are looking for - apply now!
Lots to do but lots of fun
The Chef de Partie will be responsible for…
* Assist the brigade in the smooth, safe and efficient running of the Spa kitchen operation.
* Help with the development of creative Spa menus and service in the kitchen ensuring the quality of food is of the exceptional standard expected of the Spa.
* Inform the Sous Chef of any relevant feedback from either the members or guests of the Spa.
* Assist on other sections or help with other duties mentoring the Commis Chef and Demi CDP in their tasks.
* Support with the ordering on a daily basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels.
* Ensure the kitchen meets the set company standards in terms of cleanliness, stock control, and work prioritisation.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Chef de Partie will have;
* Proven experience from within a similar high quality hotel/spa environment.
* A true passion for food and have the enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
* Have a thorough understanding of health & safety and food safety guidelines within the kitchen.
* Possess a willingness to work to the high standards that are demanded from a luxury establishment.
* Innovation, creativity and attention to detail.
* Experience of supervising and guiding others.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary car parking
* Perkz discount scheme
* Discounted room nights across all the Exclusive Collection
* Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
Where are we?
The Hotel is in Lower Beeding, Nr Horsham RH13 6PS
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.