3 months ago
We are looking for the right applicant to supervise the beverage operation of this exciting New Restaurant concept, based around a 14ft Woodfired grill, the first of its kind in the North of England.
We are also proud to offer an extensive range of Rums and Bourbons to complement the beverage offering. The right applicant will ensure every guest has a memorable and unique experience and enjoys stand out hospitality.
This is a full time role.
Previous experience working as liquor supervisor is essential, with excellent knowledge of wines, cask and draught beers, cocktails and Liqueurs.
The right applicant will demonstrate exceptional standards in a fast paced environment, will show excellent people management skills and be totally hospitality driven. They will also have excellent communication skills, and be capable of supervising a variety of tasks.
What we look for
* Experience in Hospitality systems such as Micro’s and Book-a-table and Procure Wizard
* Experience in liquor stock management and stock taking procedures
* Experience in cellar management
* Experience of staff supervision Inc, training and development
* Must be flexible and have the facility to work shifts
* The right applicant will ensure every guest has a memorable and unique experience and enjoys stand out hospitality.
* Track record of delivering results through team members
* Attention to the smallest details
* A passion for hospitality
Staff Wellbeing package:
* working hours to suit your lifestyle
* Good rates of pay
* guaranteed contractual hours throughout the year
* Extra hours worked over and above contracted hours always paid at contracted rate.
* Straight shifts available
* Due to expansion career development opportunities available
* Modern stylish uniform (except footwear)
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Membership (subject to t&c's).
* Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
* Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
* Service Award gift vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
* The opportunity to be part of the newest world class resort in one of the most beautiful destinations.
About the Company
The English Lakes Hotels group, is a well-established family owned business operating five individually styled hotels, and leisure facilities across the Lake District and North Lancashire.
This dynamic hospitality group offers our leisure and corporate guests an extensive range of experiences. The astounding locations, high quality service, and unique feel of each property, make the English Lakes Hotels Group a popular year round destination for guests and team members alike, attracting many people from across the globe.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our online application form, you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.