29 days ago
Responsible for set-up, mixing of drinks, service and clean-up of bar area while enduring quality service, guest satisfaction and the achievement/maintenance of company standards and profit maximization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
* Make and serve drinks to guests and cocktail servers following established guidelines, procedures and policies regarding beverage and safety controls as prescribed by company standards.
* Perform all guest contact activities in a cordial, efficient and professional manner; maintaining a commitment to guest satisfaction.
* Check customer’s identification to confirm that the customer is of drinking age.
* Ring guest checks; collect cash and process credits and room charges in the exact manner outlined by company policies and procedures.
* Complete liquor requisitions and supply lists.
* Know and comply with state liquor laws, obtain Tips certification.
* Ensure established pars are maintained.
* Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Three - Six months in a food/beverage services environment or establishment
Skills and Abilities: Able to mix cocktails/drinks correctly. Provide exceptional service to all guests. Able to multitask and handle all the equipment especially in a bar that uses modern technology. Must have manual coordination to punch buttons, grasp items in hand, and to balance and carry trays loaded with food and beverages. Able to read, speak and understand English. Communicate information and hotel services to management, staff, and guests.