6 months ago
* Food & beverage
* Full time
We are seeking a knowledgeable bartender to join the Claridge's Bar team. Champagnes and cocktails are served in style, there is nowhere quite like Claridge’s Bar. We have sourced an extensive collection of drinks – from rare champagnes to sought-after spirits.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes, such as contemporary suites and a Michelin-starred restaurant, Fera at Claridge’s. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
* Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional beverages and service experiences that result in lasting memories
* Support the head bartender, waiter/ waitresses and managers during service
* Ensure that the highest standards are maintained throughout the bar
* Maintain seamless service at all times
* Experience as a bartender or above, preferentially in a fast paced bar environment
* Passion for beverages, quality products and ingredients
* Ability to demonstrate good product knowledge, specifically for cocktails, spirits, wines or champagnes
* Be a team player with good communication skills
* Ability to work in a high pressured environment
* Excellent attention to detail