7 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Chino Latino Leeds
Department: Bar & Lounge
Type of employment: Part-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 27/09/2018
Closing date: 26/03/2019
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Food & Beverage career with us as a Bartender at Park Plaza Leeds. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Park Plaza Leeds is a 4* Hotel situated right in the heart of the City Centre, directly opposite the train station. The Hotel boasts 187 bedrooms, 11 meeting & Function rooms.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
* Create and serve drinks to all our customers, ensuring they receiving an inspirational service
* This will be a varied role working across departments such as Chino Latino Cocktail Bar & Restaurant, Scene! Bar, Meetings & Events Operations.
* Demonstrate a pride in the work place and a high level of commitment
* Be fully knowledgeable of all service techniques, menus and drink lists and to be pro-active in the upselling of these items to our guests
* Positively contribute to the sales activities within your department and hotel to maximise sales opportunities
We are looking for:
* Previous experience of working in a 4* Hotel would be advantageous
* Someone with a passionate approach in everything they do, ensuring inspirational service to both External and Internal guests
* Be able to work flexible hours including, early mornings, evenings and weekends
* Understand the importance of delivering a fantastic experience for the guests
* Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.