5 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Chino Latino Nottingham
Department: Bar & Lounge
Type of employment: Part-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 20/04/2018
Closing date: 17/10/2018
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Food & Beverage career with us as a Bartender at Park Plaza Nottingham. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as a Bartender and shine in a collaborative team environment.
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
* Have full understanding of the bar menu, including all the cocktails and serve all guests in the bar area ensuring they receive an inspirational service from you.
* Strive to anticipate client’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance client’s satisfaction giving them the element of surprise
* Demonstrate a pride in the work place and a high level of commitment
* Be fully knowledgeable of all service techniques, menus and drink lists and to be pro-active in the upselling of these items to our guests.
* Be knowledgeable of all licensing laws
* Positively contribute to the sales activities within your department and hotel to maximise sales opportunities and be knowledgeable of company products
What we are looking for:
* A Food and Beverage professional possessing some operational knowledge of quality Food and Beverage service
* Previous experience of working in a 4* Hotel would be advantageous
* Previous experience with Micros is preferred but not essential
* Someone with a passionate approach in everything they do, ensuring inspirational service to both External and Internal guests
* Be able to work flexible hours including, early mornings, evenings and weekends
* Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.