12 months ago
We are now seeking to recruit a Bartender to join our current Food & Beverage team.
We offer you:
• A great opportunity to work within a busy customer focused department
• an annual bonus and a competitive salary as well as service charge
• Great benefits including meals on duty and discounts in Accor properties worldwide and Eurostar
• Excellent training and development opportunities
As a Bartender you will:
• Make, design and serve a variety of drinks from our extensive Cocktail, Gin and Whisky menus
• Meet, greet and seat our guests in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner
• Clear and reset tables after our guests have departed.
• Acknowledge all departing guests
• Take guests orders and accurately input into the micros system.
• Assist in laying up tables during mise en place in accordance with policy as laid down in the standard operation manual
• Display a professional manner and positive sales techniques and up-sell at all times
• Be fully aware of current licensing laws and the hotel/restaurant licensing policy in order that these are adhered to at all times
• Display a thorough knowledge of all beverages served in particular with wine, Cocktails and Whisky
• Have previous experience in a 4 star hotel or similar environment
• Have a good level of spoken English
• Ensure that all cutlery, crockery and glassware are clean and polished to a high standard before and after service
• Ideally have a basic knowledge of the MICROS system
We are a 4 star property with 312 bedrooms, 17 meeting and conference facilities including the 446 seated Shaw Theatre and the Golden Arrow Restaurant & Bar serving a Modern European menu.
We are the first Pullman Hotel within the UK.
Pullman is the brand of ‘executive lifestyle’. A global upscale brand which brings smart business and leisure experiences to the new generation of the cosmopolitan traveller. They can also enjoy the Pullman Vinoteca wine library which offers a wide range of fine wines by the glass, perfectly paired with a range of dishes.
Apply for Job