12 months ago
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Bartender who has the passion for delivering the highest levels of service to join Stoke Park’s Presidents Bar.
As Bartender, you will be expected to have very good product knowledge with the ability to deliver engaging and individual service to all of our guests and members at all times. You will assist in preparing and serving cocktails, spirits, wines and other beverages and assist in the smooth day-to-day running of the Presidents Bar.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
* Previous bartender experience is essential
* Experience of working in a quality bar environment
* Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn and work hard
* Keen to progress your career in a quality bar environment
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
* Competitive salary
* Access to service charge and gratuities
* Career progression through training and development
* 20 days paid holiday
* Free meal whilst on duty
* Discounted rates on facilities
* Free use of the Stoke Park gym