about 1 year ago
Bartender Sopwell House Hotel – St Albans Sopwell House enables our guests to escape from it all whilst still being within easy reach of London.
With 128 stylish bedrooms and suites including 16 Mew Apartments, exceptional service, delicious
food and our opulent Spa, it is why Sopwell House has established itself as one of the leading Hotels
and Spas in Hertfordshire. Sopwell House continues to invest in its products and services and
following the recent renovations we now have 14 beautifully appointed treatment rooms.
Having recently joined Preferred Hotels and Resorts, a global sales and marketing consortium
consisting of over 500 hotels worldwide, there has never been a more exciting time to become part of
the Sopwell House team with so many new projects to place Sopwell House as one of the best
country houses in the UK.
Scope & General Purpose of Job:
To provide guests and visitors to Sopwell House with an efficient and personal service whilst
maintaining the consistency and continuity and strive to continually improve. We are looking for a self-motivated, committed and enthusiastic individual to become part of the Food
& Beverage team. Main Responsibilities
• Support all Food & Beverage functions
• Manage and anticipate Guest expectations to provide a personalised service
• Maintain a clean and efficient 5 star bar environment
• Ensure the bar is stocked, displayed and well prepared
• Provide knowledgeable drinks advice offering suggestions and recommendations
• Ensure timely delivery from order to service
• To encourage the sales of beverages, under the guidance of the Supervisor or Manager Essential requirements
• Previous experience in a similar position in a luxury bar environment
• Passion for cocktails and drinks with sound knowledge
• Able to work full time and flexible to meet shift patterns
• Fluent verbal and written English
• To be aware of health and safety, and hygiene laws All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
In Return Free meals on duty
Discounted Spa Treatments, Food and Beverage and Accommodation within AB Hotels
Professional learning and development opportunities