about 1 month ago
Responsible for set-up, mixing of drinks, service and clean-up of coffee bar area while ensuring quality service, guest satisfaction and the achievement/maintenance of company standards and profit maximization.
$300 signing bonus after ninety (90) days of employment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
* Make and serve drinks to guests following established guidelines, procedures, and policies regarding beverage and safety controls as prescribed by company standards.
* Perform all guest contact activities in a cordial, efficient and professional manner; maintaining a commitment to guest satisfaction.
* Ring guest checks; collect cash and process credits and room charges in the exact manner outlined by company policies and procedures.
* Complete requisitions and supply lists.
* Ensure established pars are maintained.
* Perform all side work duties.
* Other duties as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Education: High school education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Three-Six months in a food/beverage services environment or establishment.
Skills and Abilities: Able to mix drinks correctly. Provide exceptional service to all guests. Able to multitask and handle all the equipment especially in a bar that uses modern technology. Must have manual coordination to punch buttons, grasp items in hand and to balance and carry trays loaded with food and beverage. Able to read, speak, and understand English. Communicate information and hotel services to management, staff, and guests.