5 months ago
We are currently looking for a Barback to join our team of associates in Scarfes Bar. Our Barbacks are appointed to support the Bartenders team to deliver an efficient and guest focussed bar service. This role offers a schedule of approximately 40 hours spread over 5 working days.
Key expectations of this role are
• Planning and arranging appropriate bar stock for the entire duration of the service.
• Efficiently supporting the Bar team to deliver an engaging, refined and intuitive service.
• Assisting with the general cleanliness in the bar area.
• Preparing appropriate mise en place in order to ensure the efficient bar set up.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Being organised and proactive in completing your tasks.
• Refined grooming.
• Having a passion for beverage and the craft of cocktail making.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.