6 months ago
DAKOTA DELUXE LEEDS are seeking seeking enthusiastic personalities to join our bar team in the role of part-time Bar Waiter / Waitress.
Centrally located 5min walk from the train station on Greek Street, our 84-bedroom luxury full-service hotel features a classic cocktail Bar and brasserie Grill, as well as private events spaces.
Dakota is a lifestyle brand developed for the independent thinking, discerning traveller. We attract individuals who are passionate about service and like to do the simple things brilliantly. We currently have 3 hotels in Scotland, with our newest hotel in Leeds having opened in April 2017.
The heart and soul of our Hotels are the award-winning Bar & Grill. Our Bars are known for their extensive cocktail lists of over 45 classic cocktails and in-house originals. Our Bar boasts a connoisseurs wine list, and a wide selection of premium and super-premium spirits alongside a sumptuous Tasters food menu.
– Manage your section within the Bar, providing table service at the highest standard.
– Maintain a comprehensive level of knowledge of our drinks list to be able to offer guests personal recommendations based on their tastes.
– Run trays from the Bar and food from the Kitchen to guest tables with a sense of food theatre.
– Consistently deliver service which shows your outgoing personality, always playing the part of host.
– Drive up-sales through service as well as by sincere guest recognition.
– This is a part-time contract for 16-20 hours per week working mainly Friday and Saturday.
– Having previous waiting or coffee-shop experience is essential.
– A personal passion for food and enthusiasm for engaging with people.
– You are expected to look immaculate with pristine uniforming and personal presentation.
– Team members on full-time contracts must be able to work any 5 days out of 7, and availability of days able to work for part-time team members must be communicated at least one month in advance.
– General shift times are 5pm-1am Sunday – Thursday, and 5pm-2am Friday & Saturday.
– Previous training in responsible alcohol sales and food hygiene is favoured but not required as this training will be provided upon starting.
– Physically able to carry trays and be standing for the entirety of your shift.
HOW TO APPLY
If your aspirations are not merely to take the next step on the career ladder, but to develop within a company who value their guests and their people then there is only one place for you. You’ll love Dakota.
We welcome applicants to discuss the shift times and days of work suitable to their other commitments. Pay rate is minimum wage for your age.
For more information, please:
-see our website for our current Drinks Lists
-like our Facebook pages to see our exciting cocktail creations
-follow us on Instagram @dakotahotelsuk
We welcome applicants to discuss the shift times and days of work suitable to their other commitments. Please