6 months ago
Bar Waiter - Presidents Bar and Restaurants - Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire
Role description for Bar Waiter:
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Bar Waiter who has the passion for delivering the highest levels of service to join Stoke Park’s Presidents Bar. As Bartender you will be expected to have:
* Very good product knowledge with the ability to deliver engaging and individual service to all of our guests and members at all times.
* Assist in preparing and serving cocktails, spirits, wines and other beverages.
* Assist in the smooth day-to-day running of the Presidents Bar.
Required experience for Bartender role:
* Previous Bar Waiter experience is essential
* Experience of working in a quality bar environment
* Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn and work hard
* Keen to progress your career in a quality bar environment
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
What we will offer to the successful candidate for the Bartender role:
* Competitive salary
* Access to service charge and gratuities
* Career progression through training and development
* 20 days paid holiday
* Free meal whilst on duty
* Discounted rates on facilities
* Free use of the Stoke Park gym
The Role will be 40 hours a week, day or night shifts on a rotating basis to include weekends and bank holidays as per the rota.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.