8 months ago
At the Athenaeum Hotel and Residences, the celebrated ‘friendly five star’ hotel in the heart of Mayfair, our fantastic staff receive as much respect and support as our discerning guests.
From afternoon tea (voted Best in London), to our discreet whisky bar and newly refurbished restaurant under the guidance of Chris and Jeff Galvin we cater to every taste – informally, in style.
As a Bar Waiter you will deliver food and beverages to the guest in a prompt and friendly manner.
Key Accountabilities for the Bar Waiter:
* To ensure all guest needs are met to the required standard
* To ensure everything is completed to the required standard and co-operation with your team colleagues is evident at all times.
* To correctly account for all monies taken and goods sold
* To ensure any Guest request, outside your area of expertise, is raised immediately to the appropriate level
Essential Skills for the Bar Waiter:
* Clear conversational English Language
* A flexible attitude
* Previous experience in an F&B environment
Benefits on offer include:
* Season Ticket Loans*
* Dental Insurance*
* Company Sick Pay*
* Plus a meal on duty
* Free uniform
* Dry cleaning for Uniform wearers
* Discount in Hotel Restaurants
* Discounted Hotel stays and much more