9 months ago
At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don’t believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we’re proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve – upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Bar Tender
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Food & Beverage in Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire
* Demonstrate an in depth knowledge of all beverages, menu items which will enable you to answer customer queries with confidence
* Extensive knowledge of classic and modern mixology, spirits and bar service
* Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the company experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
* Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork to provide excellent guest service
* Keeps up to date with health and safety regulations and adheres to emergency procedures
* Working hours from 4pm till 1am
* Excellent communication skills in English
* Be fun-loving, have a big personality and enjoy the culture that this industry offers
* Be an excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
* Working experience within busy 5* Hotel or busy high end hospitality venue
* Immaculate grooming standards
* Show drive and passion for Excellent Customer Service
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
* Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
* Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
* Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
* Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
* Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.