11 months ago
De Vere Theobalds Estate
An elegant and historic Georgian country mansion in Hertfordshire seamlessly combined with modern conference facilities provides the perfect place for your next career move. Located in 55 acres of parkland and only 10 miles from London, the impressive 140 bedroomed property that boasts 29 meetings rooms, a bar and a restaurant, this hotel really has a wide variety of opportunities within all departments.
Main purpose of the role:
Working with the Bars Manager with the day to day operation of all beverage service areas across the hotel, you’ll support the drive and improvement of products and service standards among the team.
You’ll be highly customer focussed, and will assist with the delivery of high quality beverage service to maximise revenue through up-selling, service standards.
The ideal candidate:
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding customer service, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
Ideally you’ll have worked in this environment before, have an eye for detail, and will be familiar with booking systems such as Open Table. Communication in this role is key, so fluent English is essential, but we would welcome candidates who can speak additional languages.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive schemes
* Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty