about 1 year ago
Your place in our world
Food & Drink Manager
A dedicated, team and customer focussed Bar Manager is required to join our award winning team
Who are we looking for?
As Bar Manager you will oversee the smooth running of the bar, ensuring that your team are delivering excellent service with every interaction. You will take responsibility for continuously improving standards, introducing new inititives for revenue generation and leading and developing your team.
You must be an outgoing person with a real passion for your craft, who thrives on creating a fun and rewarding environment for their team and leading by example.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Delivering and leading award winning service
* Monitor and develop yourself and the team to deliver exceptional standards to meet the needs of our diverse range of guests
* Oversee and manage the day to day operation of the bar, including rota and payroll management
* Consistently review the performance all team members, ensuring they are fully inducted, trained and supported at all times utilising all company performance and engagement tools
* Work in collaboration with the wider hotel team to introduce new initiatives and offers to drive further business and increase revenue
* Identify, suggest and implement ways to constantly improve the bar and wider Food and Beverage operation.
This role requires a leader to be hands on and comfortable with working to a shift pattern. If this excites you and you have the interpersonal and leadership skills we require and you thrive in a customer-led environment, then this could be the role for you..
In return, we are offering the successful candidate a rewarding role with scope for continuous development and real career progression.
There’s a competitive salary based on experience as well as all the benefits you would expect of working for a growing and well respected company. These include 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years), company bonus scheme, health cash plan, generous employee discounts, life assurance and much more.
Cottons Hotel & Spa is a busy four-star property in Knutsford, Cheshire, with 138 guest rooms, 14 meeting rooms, restaurant, bar and spa. It is a popular choice with business and leisure guests and staff pride themselves on providing a quality experience to everyone who comes through the doors. It is part of Thwaites Hotels, a unique collection of luxury hotels offering high quality service from food to spa treatments to accommodation.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations…What are you Thwaiting for?