7 months ago
We are currently looking for a Bar Manager who is passionate about each and every food and drink item they and their team serve, ensuring the drinks are served and presented with the highest attention to detail; someone who is a born leader and receives great pleasure in training and developing their team.
The Bar Manager will bring with them previous bar experience and come with some great new ideas to drive bar revenue. The role will be perfect for someone who wants to take full ownership of the bar experience which includes one bar, three indoor seating areas (80 seats), a lovely decking area with a bbq, a riverside patio area (60 seats) and a grass area with lots of potential.
The bar experiences a mixture of corporate and leisure guests as well as handling large functions for 250+ guests. The area has the scope to add two temporary outside satellite bars too.
Ideally you will have bar management experience and background within a hotel, high volume bars that offer bar food, passionate about hospitality, and obsessively detailed about little touches.
You will be fully accountable for:
• Recruiting, training and motivating your staff
• Creating a monthly and yearly event calander to drive revenue
• Conducting regular stock-takes and ordering as necessary
• Keeping up to date with licensing legislation, liaising with the authorities and taking overall legal responsibility for the premises
• Enforcing health and safety rules
• Adhering to budgets, increasing profits and managing cashflow
• Understanding and adhearing to brand standards
• Dealing with difficult customers
We’re a global hospitality management company who partner with internationally renowned brands to deliver the full commercial potential of our hotels. Here in the UK we operate 17 properties in the UK comprising of 7 Crowne Plaza, 1 Holiday Inn, 3 DoubleTree by Hilton, 3 Hilton Garden Inn, 1 Hotel Indigo, and 2 AC by Marriott Hotels. The Company has ambitious development and growth plans.
Our mission is to go beyond ‘hospitality’ by creating memorable experiences and lasting connections with our guests.
It’s our uncompromising passion for outstanding service that makes us who we are. At the core of this philosophy is our people.
Our culture runs on passion, enthusiasm and fun "we love what we do!
We set the bar high and we are relentless in our pursuit to ‘re-define hospitality’.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Apprenticeships available
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
• Complimentary car parking
• Complimentary Leisure club membership
• Stratford upon Avon B.I.D card giving local discounts
• Discounted rates at hotel hairdressers
• Annual complimentary boat trip
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.