about 1 month ago
Academy Music Group, is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world’s leading live entertainment company.
Applicants will have the opportunity to work at an iconic and important venue in the city, and be exposed to unique experiences whilst working and contributing towards creating memorable customer experiences that people will remember forever.
* To act in a professional, welcoming, and friendly manner as the face of the venue, and a focal representation of Academy Music Group.
* Deliver impeccable customer service at all times.
* Serve customers quickly and efficiently, while still maintaining excellent high standards in the quality of product.
* Ensure that the bar is kept clean and tidy at all times.
* Maintain a competent understanding of our product portfolio.
* Maintain a constant knowledge of our promotions and special offers.
* Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and all licensing laws.
* Attend and contribute to all team meetings.
* Carry out instructions given by venue management team and head office.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
* Be over 18 years of age.
* Be able to converse in English.
* Must be available to work Weekends, Club Shows (up to 6am finish), Bank Holiday, Weekends and New Year’s Eve/Day
* Previous experience is useful, but not essential (training provided)
Benefits - There are a number of benefits for causal staff including pension contribution, holiday pay and an employee assistance programme.
Pay differs per age and is minimum wage.
Please note this is a part time position on a zero hour contract, hours will be available as and when the venue has events.
We want the opportunity to get to know you so please complete the video section on the app.