8 months ago
InterContinental Edinburgh The George are looking for Bar Back’s to join our expanding Team.
InterContinental Edinburgh The George has been welcoming hotel guests since 1881. A nod to Edinburgh’s rich literary heritage, The Printing Press Bar & Kitchen was once home to acclaimed novelist Susan Ferrier), whilst Burr & Co. is a lovely coffee shop with a devoted local following.
Winner of Luxury Brand Hotel of the Year at the 2019 Scottish Hotel Awards
Bar Back’s receive some great perks including:
* £8.42 per hour Plus Great IHG Perks!
* Part time Flexible Contracts Available (20 Hours per week)
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
InterContinental Edinburgh The George, are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of Bar Back’s.
The Bar Back will assist in the cleaning the bar, preparing garnishes, ensuring the bar is well stocked with napkins, straws, glassware, garnishes, and all other necessities and taking on other duties to support Bartender and ensure that the bar operates smoothly. You should be knowledgeable about menu items, attentive and focused on providing the best possible service in fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a Conference & Events Assistant with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
To be successful Bar Back, you should be passionate about working as part of the team to deliver excellent drinks and service to customer. You should be efficient, reliable, and perceptive with excellent communication and time management skills.
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding hospitality, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Bar Back then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.