about 1 year ago
Role title: Bar Attendant - Zero Hour - Europa Hotel
Job Opening: 2019-11-27
Bar Attendant – Europa Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at one of our prime hotels near Gatwick Airport, situated in Crawley. This 246-bedroom hotel offers excellent value and comfort, as well as first class facilities.
We are looking to expand on our skilled bar team and because we take great pride in the service we provide, we are looking for a Bar Attendant who will bring enthusiasm and excitement onto our bar team.
As Bar Attendant, you will be required to;
* Maintain highest standards of courtesy and customer care at all time.
* Take orders and serve food & beverages to guests.
* Set up the bar areas, clearing and re-setting tables.
* Explain and advise guests of products/services as requested.
* Ensure that adequate glassware, stock and other items are ready for each shift.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and with customers. The ideal candidate will have a superb attention to detail & take pride in their work.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.