6 months ago
Role title: Bar Attendant - Part time - Russ Hill
Job Opening: 2018-10-01
Bar Attendant – Russ Hill Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at this beautiful country style hotel based in a 19th century manor house, set in nine acres of picturesque grounds, surrounded by glorious countryside, in the charming village of Charlwood.
Russ Hills in- house Garden Lounge Bar offers a variety of drinks and snacks including cocktails, wine and beers. Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a talented Part- time Bar Attendant that will bring enthusiasm and excitement onto our bar team.
As Bar Attendant, you will be required to;
* Maintain high standards of courtesy and customer care at all times.
* Take orders and serve food & beverages to guests.
* Set up the bar areas, clearing and re-setting tables.
* Explain and advise guests of products/services as requested
* Ensure that adequate glassware, stock and other items are ready for each shift
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient. They will also have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and with customers.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 59 hotels & 6 parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.