6 months ago
We are currently looking for a Bar Associate (Waiter) to join our team of associates in Scarfes Bar. Our Bar Associates are entrusted to run their allocated area of the bar floor in the bar. This role offers mainly evening shifts as the bar is open daily from 4pm.
Key expectations of this role are
• Efficiently delivering an engaging, refined and intuitive service.
• Having a thorough knowledge of all products offered by the bar.
• Effectively communicating and prioritising tasks.
• Delivering all aspects of the guest experience in the bar according to Rosewood standards.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Being organised and proactive in managing your tasks in a high pressure environment.
• A basic understanding of how to run a section as a Waiter in an upscale bar or restaurant.
• Having a passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest experience.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.