6 months ago
Our main aim is to ensure every guest has a memorable and unique experience and has enjoyed stand out hospitality.
Serving customers, cash handling, keeping the bar and lounge areas clean and tidy at all times and any other tasks as required. Working alongside a dynamic team who will be fun, friendly, inspiring and more so love what they do.
We have Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Talk to us about your preferred working pattern. (some Live-in available).
Previous bar experience in a 4 star establishment would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
What we look for:
* Knowledge of quality wines, spirits and cocktails.
* Attention to the smallest detail
* A passion for hospitality
* A commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
* A passion for excellent Customer Service
Staff Wellbeing package:
* working hours to suit your lifestyle
* TEAFL courses -improve your English!
* Good rates of pay
* guaranteed contractual hours throughout the year
* Extra hours worked over and above contracted hours always paid at contracted rate.
* Straight shifts available
* Transport available on some shifts - please ask.
* Due to expansion career development opportunities available
* Uniform Provided (except footwear)
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Membership (subject to t&c's).
* Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
* Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
* Service Award gift vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
* The opportunity to be part of the newest world class resort in one of the most beautiful destinations.
English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues, situated across the South Lakes and North Lancashire, are a well-established family owned group of 5 individually styled hotels, 2 Leisure Clubs, Watersports Centre and Marina.
This dynamic collection of hotels holds host to leisure and corporate guests alike, with an extensive and popular range of features including award winning dining, plus leisure and event facilities to suit all occasions.
The astounding locations, high quality service, and unique feel of each property, make the English Lakes Group a popular year round destination for guests and team members alike, attracting many people from across the globe.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo ID will be required from candidates at interview stage as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you need to complete our easy online application form; you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.