7 months ago
De Vere Oxford Thames
Set on the tranquil and idyllic banks of the River Thames, just three miles from the city centre of Oxford , sits one of the most popular hotels in Oxford, with hundreds of guests coming through its doors daily. In fact, it's so popular it's just been extended by 30 rooms to meet the demand and it doesn't plan to rest on its laurels there. So if you're looking for a rapidly expanding, busy and thriving hotel with opportunities a plenty, then look no further than the De Vere Oxford Thames.
Main purpose of the role:
You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction. Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure drinks arrive smoothly and efficiently.
Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you’ll always be focussed on great customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service. Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty