about 1 year ago
BAR AND WAITING STAFF
Full/Part time Positions Available
What we look for in our Bar and Waiting Staff:
• Passionate about working in hospitality.
• Great eye for detail.
• Enjoys be an active member of a team.
• Excellent verbal communication.
• An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like.
• Responsible for taking orders and making recommendations that delight our guests.
• Serving excellent quality food and a fantastic range of drinks.
• Taking pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and safety.
• Work with the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love.
· Staff referral bonus scheme.
· Use of leisure facilities (gym/pool)
· Discounted stays for friends and family.
· Employee Advisory Service.
· Meals/drinks whilst on duty.
· Accor Bienvenue
- Staff Discount Card
· Bonus Breaks Complimentary 2 free stays a year in any of the 700+ UK Accor hotels after 6 months of service.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE LOCALLY AND ARE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO WORK, AS NO LIVE IN IS AVAILABLE.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Join us today as an integral member of Mercure Warwickshire family. To apply for the role please either apply to this advert or
Apply for Job