6 months ago
Banquet Waiter/Waitress - Occasional Evenings Banquets hours often either 6 p.m. - 10 p.m./ 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Fit this role in with your day job/ commitments
Salary £ Competitive
Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon,Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire , CV37 6YR
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Banquet Waiter/Waitress role involves a range of duties, including; the service of food dishes and drinks from our banquet menus, preparing the service areas for service, laying up and clearing of tables, giving attentive customer focused service to our customers during their meal ensuring that our customers have a great dining experience through efficient service. You will have a full understanding of our dishes and the ability to upsell, deliver great customer service; whilst ensuring the brand values and standards are delivered.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do. Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Banquet Waiter/Waitress role include:
• Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
• Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
• Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
• Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
• Maximising sales opportunities through up-selling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant should have experience working in a customer service environment preferably within a hotel/hospitality related role and able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Apprenticeships available
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
• Complimentary car parking
• Complimentary Leisure club membership
• Stratford upon Avon B.I.D card giving local discounts
• Discounted rates at hotel hairdressers
• Annual complimentary boat trip
With 259 rooms, set in stunning landscaped gardens beside the River Avon our stylish hotel is perfectly located for those who enjoy working in historic Stratford.
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration for up to 550 people, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can stay energised with a visit to our Fitness Centre, wind down in the heated swimming pool or enjoy a delicious meal with a view at our 'Riverside Restaurant'. This contemporary hotel is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit our website to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Banquet Waiter/Waitress position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.