about 1 year ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 09/02/2018
Closing date: 08/08/2018
Are you passionate about customer service and committed to redefining hospitality? Take the next step in your career and become our Back of House Supervisor. Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel is the ideal location for you to hone your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Park Plaza is a brand that celebrates the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a voice, contribution and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Your responsibilities as a Back of House Supervisor will include:
- Coordinate all the activities in the Back of House areas and supervise the team in order to supply clean, sanitary dishes and clean kitchens
- Plan for timely supply of clean dishes and pots and coordinate the work of the stewards in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures
- Assign utility stewards to their stations, follow up on assignments, and make sure tasks are completed in a quality manner
- Provide assistance to all stewards as required, and fill in at their stations when needed
- Ensure kitchen floors and walk-in coolers and fridges are clean by inspecting the work of the Back of House team
- Proactively lead and motivate the team
We are looking for
The ideal Back of House Supervisor will:
- Have proven track record in hotel or company of similar standards and in a similar capacity;
- Can carry out and delegate tasks within a team to consistent and correct standards following corporate standards of operational procedure;
- Has a good understanding of fire and health and safety legislation and is able to champion strong standards that meet legal requirements within the department.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with team colleagues at staff
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us. Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career. We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work to achieve more together. From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.