11 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Department: Health Spa / Beauty Therapy / Leisure Club
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 27/09/2019
Closing date: 25/03/2020
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with us as a Assistant Spa Manager at Mandara Spa at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your Spa & Management skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
* Assist the Spa Manager with the day to day running of the Spa and Fitness Centre coordinating all the activities, scheduling staff and resources accordingly
* Ensure high standards of professionalism and exceptional customer service are delivered at all times to all our customers by ensuring the team is managed and trained as per brand standards
* Plan for timely supply of products, ensuring stock levels are maintained in order to achieve an acceptable balance between product availability and cost of stock held within the Spa
* Support the Spa Manager in meeting and exceeding agreed budgets
* Be in charge of both operational and administrative duties during the absence of the Spa Manager ensuring a smooth running of the business
* Drive local business partners and third party suppliers, pro actively explore and pursue opportunities for business development in order to maximize local marketing and increase revenue
We are looking for:
The ideal Assistant Spa Manager will:
- Have previous experience working in a medium to large department
- Have Spa and/or Hotel experience, desirable
- Have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Be able to lead, manage, motivate and develop a diverse team
- Have excellent customer service skills and the ability to inspire the same in others
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.