about 1 month ago
We are recruiting for a Assistant Sales & Revenue Manager to drive sales and manage the team in the effective conversion of enquiry to booking of weddings and events within this 131 bedrooms, 4 star hotel. Your role will include delivering the strategies to grow the business for conferences, weddings and events.
We offer amazing benefits to our team members:
- Very good location with Waitrose walking distance - You can also travel around the whole island by bus for only £1,00!
- Great Staff accommodation conditions
- Delicious staff food on duty
- discounts around some island shops
- great value health insurance
- 50% discount on Ferry trips to London, France, Jersey/Channel Islands.
- Service charge that can give you around£50 extra on top of your salary.
- We also run our Employee recognition lunch every month where you can earn extra £75,00.
Guernsey is definitely a beautiful island to live.
You will develop the area for new business as well as driving additional business from an existing portfolio of accounts. You will ensure the team are inspired to achieve targets and manage departmental manpower and operating costs in line with budgets.
Delivering activities that continuously develop the skills and capabilities of your team, you will be committed to ensuring that every team member feels valued and engaged.
This role provides the opportunity to develop your management skills in interactions with both guests and colleagues.
Competencies of a Assistant Sales & Revenue Manager:
* You must be passionate about ensuring every event is a success and creates fantastic memories for our guests whilst demonstrating a thorough knowledge of hotel products and services.
* The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
* Minimum 2 years Revenue and Sales Management experience.
* In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and Channel Islands.
Holiday entitlement increasing with service
Recognition and incentive schemes
Generous recommend a friend scheme
Generous employee hotel stay discounts
Training opportunities for every department
Staff consultative committee / team member forum
Upload your CV!