6 months ago
We are currently looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager – Holborn Dining Room to join our leadership team of managers at Rosewood London. The Assistant Restaurant Manager is entrusted with managing all front of house areas and associates of one of London’s grandest and busiest brasseries.
Key expectations of this role
• Taking a leadership role in engaging with guests and associates to meet and exceed their needs.
• Acting as a coach and mentor to a team of more than 60 associates to ensure high engagement levels, people development and highest associate retention to strengthen the company culture.
• Continuously identifying and developing areas for improvement and motivating the team to actively take part in the process to enhance the brand experience.
• Proactively attracting and selecting talent for the department in line with company procedures and culture.
• Experience at managerial level within a large upscale, high volume restaurant.
• A thorough understanding of leading and developing people effectively.
• A proven track record in training and developing initiatives aimed at ensuring standard compliance and consistency.
• A thorough understanding of managing various stakeholders and their expectations.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 31 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme and life assurance
• Private Medical Insurance
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Talent development opportunities
• Involvement in Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and wellbeing activities
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.