about 1 year ago
Our people have spoken! We are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in London.
Here at Apex Hotels, we offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that we also offer generous pay and benefits too.
We are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything we do.
As Assistant Restaurant & Manager you will be responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction. Your responsibilities will include:
* Co-ordinating and directing employees to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service within the restaurant and room service.
* Maximising sales, profits and customer satisfaction.
* Assisting the Manager in running the restaurant and room service.
* Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
* Conucting team member reviews and coaching and developing the team.
* Supporting the Restaurant Manager to review existing SOPs, developing new SOPs and revising allergens training and procedures.
* Assist the manager in controlling the food and beverage budget, in relation to occupancy, departmental expenses and staff rota's.
* Ensuring that all the administration, cash control, stock control and security procedures are adhered to by self and team members.
Strong leadership and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to lead the team in the absence of the Restaurant Manager. You'll have a strong work ethic and take a flexible, hands-on approach to the role. You will have the initiative and drive to take the restaurant department forward, ensuring that the highest level of customer care is delivered.
* Experience in a similar role or at senior supervisory level is essential.
* Experience within a hotel environment would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of Fourth Hospitality, Applicant Tracking/Recruitment and Procure Wizard software systems would be advantageous.
Why join Apex Hotels?
With a dynamic environment, warm and welcoming people, great career opportunities, this is one job where you'll look forward to coming to work. We also offer great benefits which include:
* Free gym membership
* Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
* 50% discount in our restaurants
* Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
* Spa discount
* Apex employee app to keep you up-to-date with what's happening in your hotel and across the company
* Referral bonus when your friends join the team
* Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in Scotland and Bath for just £50 per night
* Help to buy a bike
* Ongoing training and development
* Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
* Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
* Contributions to a pension scheme
* Access to legal and financial advice
* Critical illness cover
About Apex Hotels
We are a stylish and contemporary collection of family-owned 4* boutique hotels located in London, Scotland and Bath. Each hotel has its own unique character, but one thing's for certain, we pride ourselves on delivering a Warmer Welcome to all our guests, no matter which hotel they choose to stay in.
If you'd like to join us as Assistant Restaurant Manager, then please click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!