about 1 month ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
As we come to the end of our refurbishment programme we start 2018 with a bright, fresh future.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Main purpose of the role:
In conjunction with the Food & Beverage Manager, you will ensure that the overall quality and profitability of the department, along with service standards and staff motivation, are maintained and are continually improving. You will manage the primary dining outlet of De Vere Beaumont Estate. This refurbished restaurant will play host to our major clients serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in an informal yet sophisticated buffet environment.
You’ll be involved with everything from training to auditing, stock control to recruitment, in order to ensure the best F&B experience for our customers.
The ideal Candidate:
You will be customer focused and committed to delivering exceptional levels of guest service with relevant experience in a management or supervisory role. You’ll have worked in a similar fast paced high volume environment before and be an excellent organiser who is able to delegate effectively. Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a professional attitude, flexible and willing to learn.
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Hotel Christmas closure
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty