about 1 month ago
De Vere Selsdon Estate
Selsdon Estate is taking a new direction. Now part of the De Vere brand, a multi-million-pound refurbishment is taking place to bring the hotel back to its former glory. Just 13 miles outside of London and on a great commuter line, Selsdon Estate is set in 205 acres of outstanding park land, including an 18-hole championship golf course. The bedrooms, event space and reception have been completely overhauled, and we're excited to be launching our new Restaurant & Bar "1042" early 2018.
We have a high calibre team at Selsdon Estate: enthusiastic and positive, ready to reposition this stunning property to once again become the best hotel in the area.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Main purpose of the role:
In conjunction with the Food & Beverage Manager, you will ensure that the overall quality and profitability of the F&B Department, along with service standards and staff motivation, are maintained and are continually improving.
You’ll be involved with everything from training to auditing, stock control to recruitment, in order to ensure the best F&B experience for our customers.
The ideal Candidate:
You will be customer focused and committed to delivering exceptional levels of guest service. You will already have experience in a management/supervisory role and will naturally be:
- An excellent organiser who is able to delegate effectively
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Professional and flexible, willing to learn
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty