about 1 year ago
Novotel London Blackfriars is a beautifully designed contemporary and exciting hotel in a vibrant area of London, whether you are staying for business or pleasure. Located just minutes away from the City and London's famous Southbank, you will be within walking distance of Waterloo Station and some of the capital's most famous landmarks, including the London Eye, Tate Modern and St Pauls Cathedral. You can unwind in our Jamboree hotel restaurant and bar, which celebrate flavours from around the world.
Part of the largest hotel group in the world, AccorHotels, we are now recruiting for a Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager to join our award winning team.
Overview of Assistant Manager responsibilities
• ensure the smooth running of the restaurant & bar
• training and coaching of the team
• handling any guest complaints
• administration and month end tasks
Your Benefits Include:
* Attractive Bonus Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
* Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers
- subject to availability and T&C)
* Training & Development
* Additional holidays with service
* International Development Opportunities
* And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service; Childcare Vouchers;
Why Work For ACCOR:
We are part of one of the world's leading hospitality brands- AccorHotels which means our employees will be part of an international group of hospitality professionals working in a world class environment.
All around the world, our 250 000 employees give every day the best of themselves by daring to go further, by enriching their diversity, by developing and growing. By dreaming big for their future.
Create your own career: With more than 20 brands present worldwide, we offer each of our employees the opportunity of international career advancement, enabling them to continually enhance their skills. Our goal is to see our talents grow and their personalities bloom.
Apply for Job