4 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Victoria London
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 18/06/2019
Closing date: 15/12/2019
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with us as an Assistant Purchasing Manager at Park Plaza Victoria London. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as an Assistant Purchasing Manager and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Your responsibilities as an Assistant Purchasing Manager will include:
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of the purchasing department in the absence of the Purchasing Manager
- Ensure that products keep company and hotel brand standards
-Ensure all purchased items are recorded and controlled throughout their movement within the hotel in line with company guidelines
- Maintain accurate records for all purchase orders raised and cancel old or non returned orders in a timely manner
- Assure systems are in place to ensure requisitions are properly approved
- Maintain follow-up system on all purchases
- Direct and supervise receiving, storage, and distribution of all goods to effectively and efficiently meet hotel and corporate requirements
We are looking for
The ideal Assistant Purchasing Manager will:
- Have management/supervisory experience
- Have previous experience in the area of purchasing and goods receiving
- Have experience of adhering to hotel & company procedures
- Be able to work in a fast paced working environment
- Be able to meet customer needs quickly and efficiently
- Have a strong understanding of food and beverage receiving, storage, and distribution
- Have strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks effectively
- Inspires team members by leading by example
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.