4 months ago
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The Assistant Project Manager contributes to RBH’s goals and values by supporting the Group Capital Manager and Property and Development teams, with the delivery of large development and capital and refurbishment projects across a Groups of 45+ Hotels.
What you will be doing:
* Responsible for the management of multiple small to medium sized capital projects across a diverse group of hotels.
* Responsible for assisting Capital and Development teams with delivery of large-scale capital and refurbishment projects including new build developments
* Responsible for delivery of projects on schedule, within budget, and to the quality standards required.
* Liaise with the client, contractors, and designers where necessary to achieve the project goal.
* Attending and co-ordinating project meetings, preparation of agendas, minutes, etc.
* Ensure all formal capital requests are completed in line with company policy including all relevant information and are ready for sign off before presentation to a respective owner.
We are looking for an individual who has:
* A degree in relevant discipline; Surveying, Project Management, Construction, Architecture or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
* Experience in the disciplines of architecture, estimating, interior design, product specification, procurement, construction management and accounting.
* Experience in preparation of specifications of work, estimating, bidding, and contracting, procurement of materials, installations of services, financial and scheduling management.
* Experience in hospitality industry preferred, but not essential.
* Knowledge about property, facilities or construction related matters.
* The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
* Strong organisational skills
* Flexibility to travel as and when required.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There's open, clear communication from the top
* We've got great career development opportunities
* There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
* Access to Wagestream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
Where Will You Be Working?
You will be preferably working at our friendly Head Office in Glasgow. Our open plan offices are warm and inviting and your desk will be amongst some great people who work in functions like Marketing, Finance, HR and Property.
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!