about 1 year ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Assistant Nights Manager
What is the main purpose of the role?
Reporting to and working closely with the Night Manager, the Assistant Nights Manager works to ensure the smooth and safe running of the hotel to provide the highest standards of guest services at all times.
You will complete the night audit, check guests in and out of the hotel as required, complete hotel walkarounds throughout the night ensuring security and safety, and deal with any issues or complaints occurring overnight.
The Assistant Nights Manager will also take responsibility for leading and managing the night’s team, ensuring that all colleagues on duty are performing their role to hotel and company standards, policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with a really flexible approach to work, ideally with experience in a similar night’s role. It is essential that you have a great attention to detail and a real passion for hospitality and customer satisfaction.
* £19,000 per annum
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
* Life Assurance scheme
* Free on-site parking