9 months ago
Looking for your next opportunity as a Assistant Night Manager?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Assistant Night Manager to join our highly successful team in Cardiff where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Assistant Night Manager you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Assistant Night Manager, you will:
- Deliver a warm and efficient welcome, with the team confidently able to ‘read’ and respond appropriately to our guests.
- Ensure we are assisting guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of the hotel’s facilities.
- Ensure the teams are dealing efficiently with all reservation requests, confirmation of bookings and special requests.
- Drive consistently high standards of hospitality from a department which represents the “face of Village”.
- Deliver the Front of House KPI’s consistently throughout the year impacting on EBITDA overall for the hotel
To become our Assistant Night Manager you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Assistant Night Manager.