3 months ago
You will never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You’ll have a love for delivering amazing customer service as well as leading and motivating others.
You’ll be personable with excellent communication skills and have high expectations of yourself and others. You’ll demonstrate your passion by effortlessly engaging with guests, delivering on your promises and inspiring those around you.
As ‘Assistant Night Manager’ you’ll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
You’ll understand the importance of a fantastic first and last impression to the happiness of our guests. You’ll be passionate with the ability to motivate, and support the team in order to meet your team financial goals and keep the department running smoothly. You’ll have high standards when it comes to guest experience and brand standards and you’ll take ownership and pride in your work.
What’s in a day’s work?
* Customer service
* Coaching and Training
* Delivering brand standards
* Maintaining security and safety during night time hours
* Maximising opportunities to sell
* Service of food and drinks during night time hours
* Maintaining high standards of Health & Safety / Food Safety
* Checking guests in/out and completion of night audit
* Administration and Technology savvy
* Available to work when the team and customer needs you most