about 1 month ago
* To ensure the welfare of all Night Staff, completing fourth, appraisals, rotas and training
* To compile a task list to be completed each evening by the Night Staff and be regularly reviewed by the Night Manager.
* To ensure the well-being, satisfaction and comfort of all guests and to establish a highly personalised style of service and attention to guests.
* To ensure all Night Staff are trained to establish a courteous, helpful and friendly attitude to all guests at all times and to use guests’ names where appropriate.
* To establish a good working relationship with colleagues and to assist in solving problems and answering questions.
* To have a good line of communicate with the Late and Early Duty Managers with any on-going problems or issues. Ensure any complaints arising overnight are dealt with in accordance to the Company Standards.
* To ensure all Night Staff have a full understanding of all computerised systems used across the Hotel.
* To have a comprehensive knowledge of the property to ensure the correct delivery of service if required. (location of Housekeeping Items, Fuse Boxes etc
* To oversee the security of the Master Keys, including the receiving and issuing of keys.
* To oversee the reception safe when reception staff are not present, receiving of daily banking and floats from other departments.
* To ensure all public areas are tidy and meet company standards.
* To be flexible when needed to meet short term demands.
* To be able to diplomatically handle guests during the night shift to prevent disturbance to other guests or damage of hotel property.
* To make sure that the Company Policy and the Vision are followed at all times.
* To be fully aware of the Hotel’s Fire Safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
Please note that all vacancies include weekend hours unless otherwise stated.
If you would like to be considered for a role, please click the Apply button below.
Chewton Glen is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.