5 months ago
S.A. Brain – Est. 1882: “The very best of Wales”
We’re looking for a brilliant new addition to our team. Being part of our Brains family means you’ll be responsible for providing a friendly but professional service across the business (and of course get to work for an amazing company).
Here, at Brains, we are looking for people who share our values: passion & pride, ownership, challenge and respect, whilst bringing fun to everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for the Assistant Manager’s position at the Monachty
It is a traditional seaside pub and hotel, situated in the beautiful town of Aberaeron.
Our Assistant Managers are General Managers of the future. Leading the team and running the business when the General Manager is away allows them to shine!
* Support to the General Manager in looking after financial aspects of the pub operations, including budget management and staff deployment
* Delivering an exceptional customer service through your own work and performance of your team
* Acting as an Ambassador for the Company
* Team Management and performance improvement through motivational approach, coaching and inspirational leadership
* Being open-minded and ready to adapt to ever changing environment
You will seek and act upon feedback from your manager and go above and beyond to meet customers’ expectations.
In return for your hard work, leadership and highest standards, our Assistant Managers can look forward to a full and exciting career with us, structured training and development plan and exceptional bonus potential.
Up for the challenge? We’d relish the opportunity to grow your career and would genuinely love to hear from you.
Salary: £21,715 - £23,000 per annum