about 1 year ago
We are currently looking for an Assistant Maitre D' (Host) to join our reception team in Holborn Dining Room at Rosewood London. Our Assistant Maitre D's are entrusted with ensuring a memorable guest experience by creating a lasting first impression. This role plays an integral part in pursuing Rosewood London’s aim of being the hotel of choice.
Key expectations of this role are
• Intuitively assisting guests with any requests prior and during their visit.
• Assisting the dining experience is delivered in an engaging, refined and intuitive manner.
• Having a good knowledge of all products offered by the restaurant.
• Effectively communicating and prioritising tasks in a high-pressure environment whilst maintaining oversight of the brasserie's table plan and availability.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Having a real passion for guest service and wanting to take ownership of the guest experience.
• Being organised and proactive in managing your tasks.
• Having an engaging presence on the guest floor.
• A good understanding of the function of restaurant management systems (Open Table).
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.