about 1 month ago
Rocco Forte Hotels presently has 14 luxury hotels in 13 leading destinations. Each hotel exudes the Forte philosophy: open, intuitive service; airy, elegant design that speaks to its location; exceptional offerings in food, drink, spas and experiences; and a signature Anglo-Italian style, sophistication and warmth. Our properties are supported by our central support office located on Jermyn Street in the heart of London. Our team is a family of individuals, with a family of hoteliers that care, at the head of the company. Together we are generous, open and genuine in spirit, with our guests and with one another.
Assistant, Irene Forte skincare based at our Central London office
Founded by Irene Forte in 2015, Irene Forte skincare is a natural, vegan, sustainable and scientifically advanced skincare line. Using fresh ingredients from the organic farm at Rocco Forte Hotels’ Verdura Resort, Irene Forte skincare makes the most of the bountiful Sicilian nature- organic olive oil, nuts, plants, herbs, fruits and flora – compounded with oligomineral water from Sicily’s mountainous Madonie Regional Natural Park. Irene Forte skincare products are free from waste, from skin-unfriendly parabens, allergens, paraffins, colourants, sodium laureth sulfate and abrasive fragrances; only natural ingredients, innovative formulas and deeply effective, targeted results.
Irene originally started her skincare range for Rocco Forte Hotels and their spas. Given the success of the line, she has decided to set up Irene Forte skincare as a separate company and run it as a business in its own right. This has included:
- A complete re-brand
- The introduction of a larger retail range of 32 pieces, all dermatologically tested and that cater for a number of skin types
- The introduction of 32 pieces in the professional range, allowing for more varied and versatile treatments at Rocco Forte Hotels
- The introduction of a new menu of treatments
- The introduction of a dedicated website and e-commerce platform to sell the products
- Hiring a dedicated PR Company
The new line is officially launched in September 2018.
To apply for this role we are looking for a someone who is dynamic and who can support Irene with the day-to-day efficient and effective running of Irene Forte skincare.
This would include activities such as:
- Overseeing Irene Forte skincare production and solving problems as they arise
- Managing all relationships with suppliers and clients
- Managing all orders and stock
- Managing customer relations, particularly via the e-commerce platform
- Paying, preparing and sending invoices
- Coordinating mail, shipping and receiving
- Answering and screening calls and emails
- Managing Irene’s diary and the coordination of meetings
- Supporting Irene with any additional administrative work
The ideal candidate would be willing to learn about, and show an interest, in the skincare market, as well as the world of wellness. They would have impeccable attention to detail, be reliable, consistent and be able to exercise discretion. They would have scheduling skills with an ability to manage and meet deadlines. Being highly proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint, as well as having exceptional written and verbal English are essential requirements. Knowledge of the Italian language would be an added benefit.